Please add me, hate exercise need support to lose 84Ib to go

Options
I need to lose 84Ib, I hate exercise but know it's required. Would love anyone to add me for support, help & encouragement. I'm in the Uk

Replies

• loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Friends request sent, I live in U.K. The only exercise I do is walking mainly around shops but it's still walking
  • Fififox9
    Fififox9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm in Ireland. I am not a fan of exercise either. I don't know why but excessive exertion actually makes me feel ill and I hate the feeling. I hate walking for the sake of it. It's fine if it is the secondary event. I took up golf and don't even notice the walking as the golf distracts me. I bought a treadmill and I choose series on box set or netflix and go on it to watch them. Qgain, I don't even notice the walking. With both I can do a brisk pace and that is enough for me. I always found gyms withering. Add me if you'd like encouragement to do gentler exercise.
  • Mrshughes15
    Mrshughes15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request.
    I hate exercise, but I "play" games on my wii, it's been helping and it's fun!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I hate exercise too. I don't dislike activities but i do not like spending my time doing something I hate. I also love to cook. Not an ideal combination. Tomorrow I am starting all over. I am going to work harder to get steps in. Today I had almost double calories because I went out to breakfast. Yuk.