PLEASE HANG IN THERE!

Options
I am writing today because I want to encourage anyone out there struggling to please hang in there!!!! This is not about me today. It is about you! Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it! Don't let anyone tell you that you are this or that. Don't let anyone discourage you. YOU KNOW YOU!!!!! I am looking you in the eye and saying, "GO! YOU GOT THIS!" I needed someone to look me in the eye this morning to keep me strong. My husband did that. He got right in my face and said, "Look at me in the eyes!!!! Don't you give up. We will fight this!" That is what I am doing today to you. I am telling you to stay strong. My story is long, but basically, I lived a life of depression and insecurity. I lost 130 pounds 3 years ago through MYFITNESSPAL and have kept it off. Today, I am struggling horribly with blood sugar issues that started about a year ago. It has been a living nightmare for 2 years. I have been to 3 endocronologists and finally found one that is listening to me and helping. I had to eat every 2 hours even through the night for the last year! AND, I had to eat broccoli and fish or chicken for breakfast and in the night. Around the clock day after day..... Imagine waking up and feeling crazy because your blood sugar was dropping and you have to eat fish and broccoli at 3 A.M. and then 5 A.M.? I couldn't go out to eat. I could barely go shopping without passing out. I was exhausted of protein and veggies. My diet consisted of protein and veggies only. No condiments, no sauces, no fruit, no bread, no snacks, no dairy, no grains of any kind. Literally for a year just lean meat and veggies. I was panicky and felt like I was constantly hallucinating from my blood sugar dropping. I went to so many Dr's who told me I was just anxious. At first I believed them. I thought I was nuts. I literally thought I was crazy. And then? I said NO!!! This is not me!!! I know me!!! I fought hard. I wanted to give up. I wanted to die. I wanted to quit so many times but so many times I just kept going. There were times where I could barely breathe because I was so weary. My point is that when you are in a nightmare, whether it be weight issues, health issues, etc. it can feel like you will never, ever, everrrrrr pull out of it. I am still not out of it. I need to tell anyone out there to hang in there. I will fight this! I will kick this!! You can too!!! "GET UP, LOOK UP, AND DON"T EVER GIVE UP!!!!"