Any 21 Day Fix results????

Options
Has anyone completed the Beachbody 21 day fix and are you willing to share your results??? I am beginning the program now. Thanks!

Replies

• denisegallant
    denisegallant Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm down 26 pounds since I started
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I did it last year. I did 1 round. I lost 3 lbs, which I felt was fair...1 pound a week. I was pretty strict with the food, some lenience but never missed a workout. Felt much stronger at the end of it.

It's really just portion control, which I needed help with. I do much better with calorie counting though. If you get discouraged with the food, get on Pinterest for meal and snack ideas. Good luck!
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I use 21 Day Fix workouts several times a week. For the most part, I like them and find that I can make them challenging to continue improving. My hang up is that Autumn spends the workouts claiming that if you give her 21 days, then she will give you the body you've always wanted. She even goes so far as to claim one person in her video lost 35 pounds after one round. It's bull. It's not possible and it makes me angry that she says it every time I hear it.
  • Mellybean1183
    Mellybean1183 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started the workouts last week (still calorie counting on MFP not using the containers), so I don't have any actual results to speak of. I can say that I love the workouts though, I love that it's only a half hour a day, and that there is a variety because I get bored doing the same thing day after day. My pants are starting to feel looser, and I feel like I have more energy day to day as well, so that's a plus :smiley: Good luck with the program!
  • Afcolbrie
    Afcolbrie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started the 21 day fix on 1/1/17 so I'm on day 11 now. So far I have lost 6lbs. The weightloss is slowing down now in the 2nd week but I'm hoping to loose 10lbs in the first round. I really like the program so far. Good luck!
  • Makeitso39
    Makeitso39 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started this week, but disc 2 won't play! I've got to send it all back!
  • mamabear8580
    mamabear8580 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am finishing my first week but started the food portion part a week before that. So far I am down 6lbs.
  • rnelson88
    rnelson88 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I dropped 11 lbs when I did it last year with my wife. I started at 270 lbs( I'm a big dude 6'4").
  • BirdieMama4
    BirdieMama4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Makeitso39 wrote: »
    I started this week, but disc 2 won't play! I've got to send it all back!

Don't send it back. Call customer service. Tell them the issue. They should send you another disc.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!