Help! I can't see a difference, can you?

Options
I don't want to set up photobucket. As far as I know that's the only way to put pics up straight onto a post. But PLEASE go look at my profile picture and compare it to my other picture where i'm in the blue sports bra! pleaseeeee! they're at different angles so it's so hard for me to tell if there is any difference! :( One was taken in like February and the other the profile pic was taken this month. Help me :(

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    You look fine to me.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    can't tell, love. different angles. You have a freaking incredible body though, be proud xx
  • ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Oh come on, I can see it a mile off.

See that big pouch of belly fat in the first picture? That has most definitely gone.

You were slender to start with so your 13 lb fat loss has been able to come off of that toughest of areas: THE BELLY

Congratulations, you were gorgeous before and now you're fit and gorgeous :)
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    thanks people. also i didn't realize how small mfp made the second pic when i uploaded... makes it harder to really compare, on top of different angles...

thanks anyways!
  • Th3stral
    Th3stral Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    To me you look slim but lacking some tone (midriff area)' in the first. The second you look much slimmer around the middle but most noticeably more toned. You look properly physically fit in the second IMO.
  • littlelawson83
    Options
    definite difference around your middle, you look great.