MFP - Take 2!

Options
Hi MFPals, I have been on MFP since about September 2011 and for the first 18 months I was religious in logging, commenting on my pals progress and exercising....then a heart problem hit about 3 months ago and i lost all focus! :cry:
My reaction to it was - oh well, thats that then and i said a sad goodbye to my Pals and no longer logged or looked at the site.
Well that was a negative and I am all for positive - its not the end of the world , my heart issue just means I can't go flat out like I used to but i can still eat well, exercise "gently" and motivate other people - so I;m back!:happy:
I still have a little hardcore of Pals who have been with me from the start and even when I said goodbye they were still there when i logged back in 5 days ago. It would be nice though to have some new Pals with me on my continuing journey.

Anyone need any help???!:smile:

Replies

• ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi MFPals, I have been on MFP since about September 2011 and for the first 18 months I was religious in logging, commenting on my pals progress and exercising....then a heart problem hit about 3 months ago and i lost all focus! :cry:
    My reaction to it was - oh well, thats that then and i said a sad goodbye to my Pals and no longer logged or looked at the site.
    Well that was a negative and I am all for positive - its not the end of the world , my heart issue just means I can't go flat out like I used to but i can still eat well, exercise "gently" and motivate other people - so I;m back!:happy:
    I still have a little hardcore of Pals who have been with me from the start and even when I said goodbye they were still there when i logged back in 5 days ago. It would be nice though to have some new Pals with me on my continuing journey.

Anyone need any help???!:smile:

I want a six pack, can you help me with that? :) lol

Glad you are back in the MFP family!

Best of luck achieving your final half on that sig-tracker of yours