Looking for positive peeps to add as friends

Options
I've been an alternative model for over a decade but stopped due to illness for about four years. I'm back into it now and no longer sick. But I gained about 30kgs very rapidly when I wasn't well.
I've had so much trouble losing it and getting out of bad eating habits and laziness from lack of energy.

I'm only a week into my new healthy lifestyle but I've been doing really well and I'm excited for my new healthy life and body.

I'm here to not only lose weight but to also sculpt my body for the first time.
I'd love to have some positive friends on here! So feel free to add me

Replies

• ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you, girl! Getting started is the hardest part, in my opinion, but it sounds like you're doing well so far! I'm a weightlifter and I'm also trying to sculpt my body in certain ways. Would love to be friends to hold each other accountable and support each other.
  • CountessGrotesque
    Options
    I would love to support you, girl! Getting started is the hardest part, in my opinion, but it sounds like you're doing well so far! I'm a weightlifter and I'm also trying to sculpt my body in certain ways. Would love to be friends to hold each other accountable and support each other.

Thank you so much! I am finding it difficult but I'm not going to cave to cravings or lazy moods I'm extremely determined. Once the fat is gone I'd love to sculpt my body.