Daily challenges

Options
I know for me my hardest challenge is exercise I just hate it lol I can eat right stay away from sugar but the exercise thing I just have not been motivated to do.Any suggestions? Also anyone know some good fat burner drinks?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight without exercise.

You can't stay away from sugar and have a good diet (there is sugar in fruit, vegs, dairy).

Fat burner drinks don't work.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight without exercise - exercising just gives you the ability to eat more, and keeps you fit and healthy though! Find something you love to do - dance? Skate? Tennis? Team sport?

Fat burner drink? Try water instead of a snack that would put you over your calories?
  • Stella3838
    Stella3838 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    No magic potions or easy buttons with this unfortunately. Eat and drink healthy and workout.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    You don't necessarily have to do any sort of high-impact workout right off the bat. Just get out and walk if you really can't motivate yourself to do anything else. I burn a stunning amount every day just by walking around (mind you, I walk hella fast, but STILL). I'd also recommend checking out Darebee. There's some really low-impact stuff you could start with, like this chair workout.
  • eperaino
    eperaino Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Though you can stay away from exercise, when you hit your final goal weight, toning makes a huge difference. I am currently up 8 lbs over my goal weight, but have been toning. I fit SO much better into clothes than I did when I was at my goal weight. Things are just tighter and I'm in smaller sizes.