British mummy looking for similar friends.

Options
Hi, I'm looking to lose at least a stone to get to pre - pregnancy weight, ideally a stone and a half to get to pre children weight. I work best on a deadline so I have given myself until the end of March to lose the stone at least.

I think I've lost the baby weight from this baby, and it's just the extra insulation I put on as well that needs to go!

I struggle to exercise as I only really can do it at home due to the children, and the breastfeeding newborn makes it difficult!

I like Zumba, insanity, pole dancing but would like more of an idea of what I can do to mix it up a bit. I'd like to lose inches around my bum and stomach and to tighten that up if possible - I've had a caesarian so I know it won't go completely.

I'm looking for like minded people to motivate each other ☺ add me!

Replies

• kkkeeellliiieee
    kkkeeellliiieee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I had my second son last year and now ready to get back to pre pregnancy weight as well. I want to loose 3 Stone by July I have 7 months! I know I'm going to have to work hard that's for sure.
    I do exercise at home as I struggle to get out to the gym but I do an exercise DVD called 30 day shred it's really good and started this week! My legs are killing me but no pain no gain. I also go for power walks with the pushchair also gets my little one out for a bit as well. How do you find insanity was thinking of trying it after 30 day shred?
    What are you doing about diet? Are you sticking to calorie controlled? Or something else?

Thanks
    Kelly