New Goal, New Member

Options
Hello All.

I have finally decided to be about it instead of talking and kicking myself down for being overweight. I am determined to lose 80 pounds within this year and keep it off. I Dont have much support but I am determined and would love to have support from others in this community who have the same goal as me.

My reason for wanting to put my weight loss in action is because I'm not getting younger and my energy is at a low. I have four young kids and find it hard to keep active with them. I am also doing it for health reasons as my asthma is becoming more frequent.

I look forward to making it happen and seeing results with you all.

Replies

• susiec70
    susiec70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I would also like to lose 60-80 lbs this year. I have struggled with my weight my whole life, so this is nothing new to me but first time using MFP. My kids are 19 and 21, but I remember when they were small and I was so out of shape/overweight and I remember saying I need to get it together so I can be around for them. I did and it was amazing they were the best support system, always encouraging me and never judging when I ate McDonald nugget with them. LOL I am recently divorced and so it has been emotional past year and half, needless to say I gained some weight... but now I am ready to get back at it. So hopefully we can stay focused and reach out goals.. it won't be easy and there will be ups and downs but we can do it!!!!