M ( . Y . ) B's

Options
Hi all,

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best exercises to get rid of moobs?

They're not massive, but still want them shut of and toning up.

I'm a member of a gym so pretty much have access to any type of machinery.

Thanks!

Replies

• JamesDanek
    JamesDanek Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You cant spot reduced but i feel your pain.

The bit that pi55es me off is the bit right under my armpit. its shifting slowly but dammit I wish i could speed it up!

The best advice i can give is to bench press hard and heavy so that once the Moobage has receded good manly pecs remain!
  • KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You're going to need to drop your overall body fat % to get rid of the moobs, but any chest exercises should help by increasing the underlying muscle mass and making the moob smaller in comparison. Try Pec Deck flys (machine), Bench Press, Push-Ups and Dips. To be honest if you've got a decent upper body workout day in your program you should really have this area covered though. Drop the body fat & the moobs will go too!

Best of luck on your journey buddy.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Agree. Pectoral exercises are your friend, but you're going to have to cut body fat for the results to show. Jefit.com has a large library of exercises broken down by muscle group so that you can find exercises beyond just a simple bench.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Mine have shrunk but are part of the last little bit I'd like to get rid of before calling my weight loss complete.
  • pearson114
    pearson114 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!