Finally in the right place...

Options
Hello all, I'm Dan. I've been hunting for something like this for a while and looks like I've finally found it. I'm 6ft 4, 350lbs and suffer with extreme social anxiety, this makes weightloss so much harder for me considering everything I can do is in my own home.
I'm here for help, guidance and support plus planning is a huge part of my life so this will help me keep track. As previously mentioned i cant just walk down to the gym like a normal person so instead can only work out in my home, I'm wondering what exercises or routines people would recommend. thanks

Replies

• kendanault
    kendanault Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to send me a friend request. I started my journey a year ago and lost 50 lb in 7 months. I took a break over the fall and maintained and I'm getting back to "the grind" now!
  • TheHive
    TheHive Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've added you, thankyou :)
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I spent most of last year working out at home or walking outside.

What kind of works out are you looking at doing? YouTube has so many videos you can follow. Walking, Yoga, etc... If you have a Walmart close by, they sell pretty cheap exercise DVD's in their fitness section.
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome, feel free to add me also.
    Personally, I don't really exercise, my weight loss has been through dietary changes only so don't feel like you're failing if you're not exercising, obviously it's great for health and well being but it's not essential for weight loss.
    When I do get the urge, I find body weight exercises the best for home work outs - try nerd fitness they have beginner and advanced body weight works outs available for free (as well as a hotel work out if you're short on space at home!).
    Best of luck to you
  • TheHive
    TheHive Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Brilliant thankyou I'll take a look :smile: