Three days new to MyFitnessPal!!!

Options
Hello there!! I am looking for new friends that I can give encouragement to and get back the same

Replies

• DeeBluDee
    DeeBluDee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Anybody from Omaha, Nebraska out there???? I'm trying to find people to start a kind of support group locally for encouragement, exercising, helpful suggestions for recipes....etc!!
    I'm in the Dundee area. We are having a pretty mild winter so far, so maybe walking or hooking up to meet and exchange ideas to make our journey a combined effort would be awesome.

I am a 55 year old child of God, he is my whole life and I am not ashamed!! I am recently widowed. I lost my husband to brain cancer in May of 2016.

I had bariactric surgery in May of 2014, and spine surgery in 2015. Since losing 120 pounds, I regained 20 of it since Duane's passing. My target weight is 160 pounds....I have 35 pounds to go....

Well enough for now!!! Even if your not local but still want to be friend.....I'm right here!!!

Your friend in Christ
    Darlene
  • DeeBluDee
    DeeBluDee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    <3
  • motoveg
    motoveg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    deebludee wrote: »
    Hi!! Anybody from Omaha, Nebraska out there???? I'm trying to find people to start a kind of support group locally for encouragement, exercising, helpful suggestions for recipes....etc!!
    I'm in the Dundee area. We are having a pretty mild winter so far, so maybe walking or hooking up to meet and exchange ideas to make our journey a combined effort would be awesome.

I am a 55 year old child of God, he is my whole life and I am not ashamed!! I am recently widowed. I lost my husband to brain cancer in May of 2016.

I had bariactric surgery in May of 2014, and spine surgery in 2015. Since losing 120 pounds, I regained 20 of it since Duane's passing. My target weight is 160 pounds....I have 35 pounds to go....

Well enough for now!!! Even if your not local but still want to be friend.....I'm right here!!!

Your friend in Christ
    Darlene

Hey I'm from Omaha!