Breakfast ideas

Options
What do you guys eat for breakfast I need Ideas please

Replies

• marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Having this yesterday and today. http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2012/12/swiss-chard-ricotta-pie-w-sausage-crust.html (I used venison sausage, but just added to the ingredients, didn't make a crust with it). It freezes well and then I nuke it when wanted.

• MagBird1103
    MagBird1103 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    High protein plus carbs for me in the AM. Mix non fat vanilla Greek yogurt + scoop of chocolate protein powder + fresh fruit like blueberries + 1/4 cup granola. I pop it in the freezer for 5 min before eating because I like what it does to the texture.

Delicious and keeps me full until lunch.
  • jordan_bowden
    jordan_bowden Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    BANANA ICE CREAM !!!
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I usually have a bagel with cinnamon butter. Keeps me full until lunch. I make my husband things like:

scrambled eggs w/ broccoli and a side of turkey bacon
    egg and cheese on a bagel or toast
    omelette with turkey bacon & whatever veggies I have on hand (mushrooms, green peppers, broccoli)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    In the morning I'm looking for a combination of protien, fat & fiber.

Greek yogurt "parfait" - Greek yogurt, raspberries, Fiber One cereal & chopped nuts.

Steel cut oats made with milk, a scoop of PB2 and some chopped nuts.

Homemade Egg McMuffin. I bake the eggs ahead and freeze (with Canadian bacon). In the a.m. I toast a high fiber English muffin, heat the egg (bacon) in the microwave & add a slice of 2% cheese.
  • vxCricketxv
    vxCricketxv Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is something I am looking for something different lately myself. Right now I rotate either a greek yogurt smoothie with fruit of choice, poached eggs w/ high fiber muffins, or oats & granola. Sometimes a protein bar or high fiber breakfast biscuits.