Routine ideas!??

Need help with some exercise routines that I can do on a daily basis! Thank you!!!

Replies

• kitten8u
    kitten8u Posts: 19 Member
    Try some 10 minute solutions dvds, you can do as many as you like for a work out that suits you and they are also super cheap now! you can pick them up for about £2 at Amazon. GOOD LUCK.
  • kevinmurray4
    kevinmurray4 Posts: 10 Member
    Need help with some exercise routines that I can do on a daily basis! Thank you!!!

are you looking for just bodyweight routines or do you have any equipment to use?
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Get a mat and do planks in the morning.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Consider downloading a couple apps, they can be super helpful in the gym.

Are you looking for cardio, body weight or weight lifting?

For weight lifting, a nice cheap one is the BodySpace app by Bodybuilding.com. There you can find a routine/program you like, and track each workout daily.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member

I don't do well with "paper" workouts: do 20 jumping jacks, 20 squats, 20 push ups, 20 sits ups, etc. Boring to me.

Jessica Smith TV is my favorite. I do cardio one day, strength training the next, yoga at least once a week.....variety.

http://jessicasmithtv.com/exercise-videos/
  • maddblaze112
    maddblaze112 Posts: 6 Member
    All of it.. I have a treadmill and two 10 pound barbells

are you looking for just bodyweight routines or do you have any equipment to use?[/quote]

• maddblaze112
    maddblaze112 Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you!!!