Fitbit adjustment

Options
I see some of you have a "fitbit adjustment" on your logs.. im linked too mfp but i NEVER get that.. is there i way i can turn on this setting?

Replies

• K3rB3ar89
    K3rB3ar89 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Figured it out! Cant figure out how to delete.
  • rosnz
    rosnz Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If you've figured it out can you share your brilliance :-) I'm still looking for it Is it a MFP setting or. Fitbit one? Thanks
  • K3rB3ar89
    Options
    All you gotta do is go to steps on the app. Im not sure if its the only one but steps and then check mark fitbit lol.. i googled it:p
  • eissacf25
    eissacf25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    On your computer:
    Apps Tab > Steps Menu > Select fitbit

On your phone (iphone)
    More (...) > Steps > Select fitbit

:smile:
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    How long did it take for you adjustment to happen? Other things have synced, just not my calories.
  • K3rB3ar89
    Options
    Ohhh make sure your time zone on your fitbit is also right aswell! Mine showed up right away
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    In order for your diary to give you an adjustment, you have to set your diary to allow negative adjustments. It's in your diary settings. On PC, go to FOOD tab, then settings tab, then towards the bottom there's a section called 'Calorie Adjustments'. Make sure that box is checked. :wink:
  • kali31337
    Options
    Thanks! I did that last night and still nothing. My timezone is good too.
  • kali31337
    Options
    Ooh it synced now! Thanks!!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    kali31337 wrote: »
    Ooh it synced now! Thanks!!

You're very welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • eissacf25
    Options
    In order for your diary to give you an adjustment, you have to set your diary to allow negative adjustments. It's in your diary settings. On PC, go to FOOD tab, then settings tab, then towards the bottom there's a section called 'Calorie Adjustments'. Make sure that box is checked. :wink:

Actually this isn't true lol - i don't have mine checked but I still get fitbit adjustments.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

Negative Adjustments are so a fitness tracker can take away calories if someone is not as active as usual on a particular day in order to prevent someone from eating too many calories. It doesn't need to be there to get an adjustment though.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Mine took two days to properly report the calories to MFP after syncing, so don't worry if it doesn't show up right away.
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    @eissacf25 and @Maxematics - sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize she was only talking about adding calories. My bad! :flowerforyou:
  • eissacf25
    Options
    @eissacf25 and @Maxematics - sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize she was only talking about adding calories. My bad! :flowerforyou:

haha no worries @tiffanylacourse !! :smile:
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    eissacf25 wrote: »

haha no worries @tiffanylacourse !! :smile:

:wink: