Looking to share eating ideas for the day 1200 calories....

Options
I have a pretty regular routine of eating. Anyone wanting to share what you eat during the day to get some new ideas on eating 1200 calories would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• bensmom555
    bensmom555 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I also eat 1200/day. (Been doing this for 8 months & have lost 55 pounds.)

My breakfast is most always 1 egg with a Trader Joe's Multigrain waffle & sugar free Log Cabin syrup - or egg sandwich with english muffin and vegan sausage patty - or egg and Dave's seed bread - all totalled around 300 calories.

Lunch I usually skip because I'm busy and not hungry, but eat dinner early. Sometimes I skip breakfast and eat it around lunch time.

Dinner is tons of veggies, beans in some form, tofu or fish.

Snacking is usually Joe's cheddar cheese puffs, 2 1/2 cups for 130 calories or sf pudding cup with cool whip.

I don't eat meat or dairy but am not totally strict about it out of courtesy if eating with someone else. Mostly think it's not the most healthy way for me.

My exercise is mostly 30+ minutes/day on the recumbunt bike. Had knee surgery, need another surgery on my other knee, so exercise is limited right now.

I find for me that a few "go to" standards are easiest to stick with and then enjoy eating out too. Yesterday went to a Korean restaurant and ate lots! Lost two pounds this morning because I fit it into my target calories!

It's a fun AND empowering journey!!

Good luck to you!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I choose to eat more (5'5" 56YO) and I exercise some ....but this website let's you plug in your daily calorie goal and gives you ideas.....

https://www.eatthismuch.com/