I'm so freaking tired of starting over...so I'm seeing it through this time!

Options
Hi!
I'm Kimberly!
New mom of a 4 month old, which means I'm also an exhausted mom but I'm no longer accepting my own excuses!
I've tried this a few times, been successful once, and not accepting failure as an option this time.
I'm looking to find supportive people to encourage me and hold me accountable on this journey.
I've recently seen someone I know lose a tremendous amount of weight and it's truly made me realize that it's 100% possible and within my reach to be where I want to be. I've got about 70 lbs to go to hit my happy spot.
I'll be doing 21 day fix exercises, swimming, walking/running and hoping to get a good mix of cardio and weightlifting in the mix later this spring.
Please, feel free to add me as a friend as I plan to be a positive force for good here! I'll encourage you right back!
:)

Replies

• runawaycowgirl
    runawaycowgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I decided I was tired of starting over to, this year I am getting my _ _ _ _ together. Feel free to add me mate
  • xKaylaLea
    xKaylaLea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way!! Not letting ANYTHING get in my way this time. Good luck and don't give up!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    your story and my story are so similar. I have a 3 year old and 6 months old . I'm a very tired stay at home mom..nit no excuses this time around. I'm on a low carb food plan and I think it's helping. feel free to add me . don't get discouraged. we can do this.
  • karmatiger
    karmatiger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I went from being a fat nerd in HS to a muscular military man in my 20s to being an emaciated activist in my late 30s to being fat again. At least this time around I know what I can accomplish and how to do it!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I don't think anything else can happen to me that will make me lose focus. I was doing really well in 2016, then I was diagnosed with Lupus. The shock of the news is gone, and I'm on a routine with my medication, so I'm ready this time!! Anyone can add me.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I've slipped back to old habits but now this is a permanent lifestyle change.