Whats your favorite part of mfp?

Options
Mines knowing mfp counts cleaning my house as cardio! Im not a messy person by no means but knowing i can log it makes me excited to clean.. weird i know!

And of course all of you for being so awesome and supportive and helping with soo many things along the way:)

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    My own news feed. Where I and my MFP friends are free to comment any way we want. ;)

No *kitten*?
  • ajw101788
    ajw101788 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    K3rB3ar89 wrote: »
    Mines knowing mfp counts cleaning my house as cardio! Im not a messy person by no means but knowing i can log it makes me excited to clean.. weird i know!

And of course all of you for being so awesome and supportive and helping with soo many things along the way:)

I am with you 100% I did some house cleaning this weekend i killed my step goal blew my calories out of the water
  • mummy_3
    mummy_3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    mainly the forums. Its good to learn new things and see how others are doing or what workouts people are trying. The thing I love about the app though is the barcode scanner. Saves alot of searching :)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    The forums, which are addicting as sugar :dizzy:
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My most favorite part is the food diary, the recipe tools, the community fora, the Hello Healthy articles and the Reports feature. I don't even pay for Premium!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    My own news feed. Where I and my MFP friends are free to comment any way we want. ;)

No *kitten*?

I've applied my mfp education to helping a newly adopted kitty cat to lose his excess weight.
  • K3rB3ar89
    K3rB3ar89 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    ajw101788 wrote: »

I am with you 100% I did some house cleaning this weekend i killed my step goal blew my calories out of the water

Its my favorite..i used to clean houses and its amazing how many calories you burn!
  • K3rB3ar89
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    The forums, which are addicting as sugar :dizzy:

Hahahahaha better then facebook:)
  • K3rB3ar89
    Options

No *kitten*?

I've applied my mfp education to helping a newly adopted kitty cat to lose his excess weight.

Hahahaha i love how swears turn into kitten lmfao
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

No *kitten*?

How much does he squat?
  • Toronto75
    Toronto75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My MFP Friends!
  • tvkoo
    tvkoo Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Every day, when someone asks if they can exist on negative net calories. Gotta click, every time, lol!
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options

My fave part is the community.
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Favorite part of mfp? Peeps who tell me I can eat twinkies and oreos.

True story
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    The ease of logging and recipe building as the app builds on its knowledge of me. Been logging daily for about 3 years so the app has a good history of my logging and knows me, so-to-speak, so it's pretty easy and quick to log meals and tweak recipes.

My husband has an account he rarely uses but when he does I'll sometimes log for him and what a pain it is to use his account that has little to no knowledge or history of his habits or mine.
  • K3rB3ar89
    Options
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    Favorite part of mfp? Peeps who tell me I can eat twinkies and oreos.

True story

I bought some cookies the other day im planning to eat tonight! Super excited:p
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The food and exercise diary. I'm getting better at using it daily. I not only use it to track my calories, but it's starting to help me get my IBS under control.