(Pics) Working my way to a single digit BF at 180lbs

Options
I'll start by giving a little back story. Several years ago I had climbed to 235 pounds and was feeling miserable when I decided to make a change. I really started getting back into the gym and focusing on the bodybuilding aspect of the sport. I started my my first cut 2 years ago which was pretty aggressive and got I down pretty lean. The next step was to start building back some mass and get to my goal weight. In the last few months I've been experimenting with intermittent fasting as opposed to the traditional bulk/cut cycle. I found that once you get used to the morning hunger it's a lot more manageable diet plan. My goal is to get to 180 lbs in the 8 to 10% body fat range. Being 5' 10" I feel I'll have a pretty solid build. I'm currently on a cut now and should be around 170 lbs at 10%. Anyone else out there using an intermittent fasting plan? What kind of progress have you made and how do you like it as opposed to the traditional bulk cut cycle? (Pics are before and after first cut and after second cut. Currently on my 3rd cut)

p9r9r8xwgabn.jpg
bvs59fixrhda.jpg
6o7zsggl3p4c.jpg