Passed the 50lb mark!

Options
Over the moon ive passed 50lb mark.. just, haha. 51lb gone.
Only 35lb to go :D to hit goal for my 21st in november!

Replies

• Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I'm right behind you and can't wait to say the samething! Of course, my goal of 200lbs for the fourth of July was busted by TOM, but I am ok with that. I was 201.6. Next week will be the 200lb I wanted! Then a week or 2 later will be that 50lbs OFF!! Isn't it so cool how excited we are about being LOOSER'S! LOL!! Keep up the great work!
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    Awesome job!! I'm right behind you and can't wait to say the samething! Of course, my goal of 200lbs for the fourth of July was busted by TOM, but I am ok with that. I was 201.6. Next week will be the 200lb I wanted! Then a week or 2 later will be that 50lbs OFF!! Isn't it so cool how excited we are about being LOOSER'S! LOL!! Keep up the great work!

Thank you, our starting weights werent very far apart :)
    All the best for cracking into 199 soon!
    Same to you, keep up good work (Y)
  • Naokoheart
    Naokoheart Posts: 161
    Options
    Awesome good for you!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Great job!!
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done! I bet you look and feel great!
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    Thanks!

Yes i feel 10x better than i did :D
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! But, I do demand some pictures, missy! :) I can't wait till I hit my first 50.
  • fromPuertoRico
    Options
    woooooooooooow super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratsssssssssssss I wanttttt tooooo
  • fromPuertoRico
    Options
    woooooooooooow super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratsssssssssssss I wanttttt tooooo
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!