How are you feeling today and why??

Options
13»

Replies

• c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    For the past 2 weeks, I've had to endure house guests who brought their 3 demons from hell.

:grumble:

:mad:

:explode:
  • mamabisme
    mamabisme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I don't see dead on there so I guess I'll go with hurt (physically, not emotionally). I've been changing up my fitness routine this week and trying new things. Yesterday I took a new class then hit the weights pretty hard. Today, everything hurts and I feel like I'm a thousand years old.
  • shaitanslc
    shaitanslc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    1) I'm alive :)
    2) Yesterday I broke a pretty big threshold in my cardio. I'm able to run about a mile in cross-terrain without rest in about 10 minutes. Big improvement for me considering I couldn't run for more than 30 seconds when I started.
    3) I broke into my next set of 10 lbs. Bringing me to a total of 33 lbs lost
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    bummed/ depressed. Ate a little too much yesterday bc I was gonna go play hockey. Didnt play bc the ice melted! WTF! Tonight I have plans so no gym again... UGH
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Satisfied in all areas of my life. Food, Fitness, Frolick, and Fun are all in check!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    untitled_zpsaa58da5c.jpg
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Feel amazing!!! Taught a very enthusiastic Zumba class last night and burned a ton of calories. Leg, butt and ab day for me plus some running... And tomorrow tattoo at 2pm!!
  • 1pinkpistol
    Options
    Well im sleepy, at work and im working out after work but im still in a great mood
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Actually, Joyful. Had a great week working out and on the diet. And a lot of MFP friends are doing really well now. We've had a lot of anniversaries in the last day, some really big ones (a few hundreds plus), one crossed into the average BMI range for the first time in years, one bought a new car. And most are doing really well on their plans.

Sometimes, this place can really inspire you to do even better. The more you try to inspire others, the more you get inspired yourself.
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    even more happier as I finish work in 1 hour and then off on holiday for 2 whole weeks!!
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Hot and excited, but also tired and lazy

Because.. stupid weather is too hot, stupid weather kept me awake, stupid weather making me not want to do anything bar drink water! and im driving to Kent tomorrow :)
  • MRL1107
    MRL1107 Posts: 74
    Options
    Today I'm feeling defeated. This week I've really been lazy about going to the gym and have been eating junk. I know we all have day's and it'll pass but it's frustrating to find yourself making progress and then falling right back into your old unhealthy habits. Today I'm really trying to find my center and have a much more balanced day.
  • MRL1107
    MRL1107 Posts: 74
    Options
    optimistic!

Seriously, I envy your body. This is what I want my end result to look like.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Words can not describe how i honestly feel right now.

I just don't know why the f--- it seems SO hard for some people to believe me!

This is why i didn't even want to put ANY f'ing picture showing even an ounce of my skin because of trolls here!

I haven't even had my pic up for 3 days & i'm already getting BS!

This is even more of a reason of why i REFUSE to show my face. Because of the type of crap that i had a feeling i was going to end up receiving in the end.

Then again, maybe it's because i'm still a fresh newbie. I really don't know nor do i care right now.

But if i would've known that a simple pic of my personal body was going to start doubters & trolls coming after me, i've would've never even thought of putting it up to begin with.

This is why i choose to stay to myself & afraid to open up to strangers in my personal life.

And then some people don't understand why alot of rape/molested & abused victims choose to be silent about their situation....because they know no one will really believe them or support them......

Sorry for the mini vent. I just feel pretty upset right now.