NSV - 2 in 2 days

Options
Ok so yesterday someone did the old "hm, are you losing weight? Oh you are? Yeah I can tell, you look really good!" and then TODAY, my co-worker said I'm starting to look like I did in my wedding pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS one! Because I'll tell ya, nothing hurt more than when 2 years ago, I started my new job and my new boss looked at the pics I'd put in my office from my wedding and said "WOW, that doesn't even look like you!". I was one year post second child birth and was nowhere close to having lost all the weight at that point.

I will post some progress pics soon. I've lost nearly 30 lbs in the past 2 years. It's not a ton but it's a lot to me. I feel sooo GOOD!!!

What am I doing to lose weight some might ask? Honestly, it's mostly food related. I don't have a lot of time to work out at the moment so my plan is to work on what I can work on right now = the stuff that enters my mouth. I'm doing low carb and it's totally working for me!!!! It's the one thing that's really kicked this up a notch for me. It's not super low carb, just low carb for me. Also I eat as much clean, whole food as I can. I work out when and if I can but plan to do more as soon as I lose at least 10 more lbs.

Happy Friday y'all!

Replies

• IrritatedDoro
    IrritatedDoro Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wonderful.
  • tlwall1972
    tlwall1972 Posts: 12
    Options
    That's awesome...good for you.
    It always feels good when people start to take notice of our weight lose. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!