Looking for some friends and support

Options
xeih
xeih Posts: 5 Member
Hi, i'm looking for some support on my decision to loose the extra weight I have. 8 years ago my life changed drastically, changed countries, huge changes on routines as instead of being awake during the day I was awake at night because of work, and the worst bit, went from a quite an active life, to not lifting my butt from the couch for the full night and from a very healthy food diet to a very crappy one... so in 6months there were extra 20kg without me even noticing and for 4years i was denying it and fooling myself saying I could loose it whenever I wanted (as that was me when I was a teenager) but I was wrong. Two years I spent going to the gym, and max I could manage was to loose 7kg. Then got pregnant and gained all the weight and some more. I'm not able to go to the gym anymore because I'm with my 2year old daughter full time and I'm still working at night times, and from my time on the gym i've learnt that my main problem health wise was actually the food. So i've decided that if I want to be a good role model i have to give the example and be healthy. i'm controlling what I'm eating, and forcing myself to go for a long walk every day. And I've been good on this past week but I know i'll need some cheering up for the long road i have ahead of me. And that's why i'm here :)
Thanks