January the hardest time of the year

Getting off the Christmas crap is a challenge

Replies

• BeastofBodmin
    BeastofBodmin Posts: 34 Member
    I allowed myself Christmas Day and Boxing Day to eat whatever kind of crap I wanted to.By the end of Boxing Day I was so sick and fed up eating rubbish,I couldn't wait to get back on the good stuff.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 721 Member
    i am with you and being off for 2 weeks did not help either. I am afraid to get on the scale. I am slowly getting back into my eating and exercise routine.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited January 2017
    but Christmas was two weeks ago.....get back to calorie deficit and knock that negative thinking on the head. (I am a fan of tough love :smiley: )
  • EternalSnow627_
    EternalSnow627_ Posts: 85 Member
    but Christmas was two weeks ago.....get back to calorie deficit and knock that negative thinking on the head. (I am a fan of tough love :smiley: )

Might have been 2 weeks ago but for some Christmas doesn't just last one day. For many it lasts until New Years or alittle but after and with bad eating for a few weeks it's hard to get back on track. But eventually they always find away back

• steph_runn44
    steph_runn44 Posts: 28 Member
    I agree. On the 2nd of January after eating like crap for basically the six weeks between thanksgiving and new years I went through my house and threw out all the crappy food and leftover cookies and went grocery shopping for healthy foods and that has helped a ton for me to get on track with my choices.