Plexus is it all it claims to be?

Options
Thinking about ordering but not sure. Does anyone have any feed back.
Thanks

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    None of them are all they claim to be. MLM - chain selling - these are always dubious.

Green Coffee Bean Extract
    Garcinia Cambogia extract
    Alpha lipoic acid

Measure portions and log them into MFP. Learn about your own eating habits. Learning is how you are going to keep the weight off (for good).....not shakes & cleanses.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Nope. Don't waste your money trying to find magic pills, potions or whatnot. Just eat at a calorie deficit and skip the scams.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Nope. I would stay far away from Plexus and the other products like it if I were you.

You won't lose anything except money (and probably a few friends if they trick you into selling it).
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    No. There's no magic potion.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I love when questions are posed to receive the simplest, most efficient answer.
    sandye71 wrote: »
    Plexus is it all it claims to be?

No it isn't! It's nothing it claims to be. Don't waste your money.
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Waste of money and stay away.
    When I first started trying to lose weight a few years ago I was one of those people that believed in pills and "kickstarter" diets, so I bought Plexus. I swear that stuff is a drug. I was so addicted to it despite how horrible I felt because it made me cranky and gave me bad migraines. 4 years later, sometimes I still crave that pink drink. It's crazy.
    When I tried to cancel my account, the lady I bought them from tried to persuade me that the migraines will go away, that the energy should outweigh any bad symptoms I was having, and that it will even help with my mood disorders. Sorry, but a drink isn't going to fix what I have going on mentally. Anyway, Plexus is awful.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I feel bad. My friend's DOCTOR recommened it to her. She tries all of these different"diets" according to her doctor, and has no results. I originally created her a meal plan off mfp using foods she likes, but she didn't follow it because it wasn't from her Dr.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    It's another MLM scam. The only people who benefit from it are the ones selling it, making money by pestering/suckering all their friends and family into buying their useless (and overpriced) products.