Looking for a team to achieve health and fitness goals.

Options
Hey! I'm an avid fitness and health nut. Trying out new fitness and diet experiments with the 4 Hour Body book currently. I used to be really overweight and unhealthy. 40lbs of fat and 20+lbs of muscle later I'm getting closer to my goals.

Looking for a team to try new ideas with, share goals, motivate and encourage each other, and stay positive.

If we are accountable to each other, we'll all succeed better than we could alone.

Hope to friend you soon.
-Hutch

Replies

• ld1374
    ld1374 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi Hutch,

I've been on here a few days now as I wanted to be able to track everything a lot more closely and easily, been getting fitter over the last year or so and constantly trying to improve things.

I'm really into karate and HIIT / crossfit style workouts.

My strategy is currently to eat predominantly vegetables and protein (getting most of my carbs from veg) and to top the carbs up a bit on exercise days. My downfall is my love of beer and then the snacks which go with it! I limit this to Saturdays which I class as my cheat day and I can have anything I want all day - although logging it all onto here has made me want to try and reduce the alcohol or maybe switch to vodka and diet redbull.

Would be good to have a buddy / team to share fitness and nutrition ideas with.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Hutchinstien
    Hutchinstien Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Sounds like you're well on your way. I understand the beer. I make wine and I tend to have a glass about 3x a week. Sometimes on the weekend that means a really big glass... like half a bottle. Gotta work for it!