New and need weightloss buddies!

So I've had a mfp for awhile now but never actually used it. I'm in the process of trying to loose 149 pounds! I'm hoping to gain some friends who will be able to help me stay motivated. I'm 21 years old and in school for cosmetology! I'm also daily vlogging my journey to help keep me on track! Anyway if you want add me and we can chat!!!!

Replies

• brouke74
    brouke74 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm trying to loose 150 maybe we can help each other...my name is brouke and I'm 25 a mom of 3 kids married for 2 years and fighting with weight gaining due to being a stay at home mom...I really need to do this for my health and just want to be happy again..let me know if we can become friends and do this..thank u
  • ramicharowland
    ramicharowland Posts: 43 Member
    What is your vlog channel? I am 21 too and trying to lose 50 -60 lbs welcome :)
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Hey if you want to add me you can!!! I'm 26. Started with about 130 lbs to lose as my goal. Down almost 80. Feel free to add me.
  • 603love
    603love Posts: 1 Member
    I have no friends on here yet so feel free to add me! I tried to figure out how to do it but I can't seem to figure it out
  • lamangabrielle33
    lamangabrielle33 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me, also your hair is amazing.
  • 1RogueRunner1
    1RogueRunner1 Posts: 21 Member
    Request sent (: Anyone who is looking for friends/motivators, feel free to add me