Starting to bulk!

Options
Hi guys out there I'm 8st 9 and I'm hoping to get to 10st as my first milestone. I could do with some bulking pals to get started!

Replies

• kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    This is america and wtf is a stone in terms of pounds? I don't mean the currency either.

Also, good luck. You're going to make it just don't perma-bulk and end up too fat.
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    _benjammin wrote: »
    kuftae wrote: »
    This is america and wtf is a stone in terms of pounds?

This is the Internet.
    Do you even Google?

And we wonder why the rest of the world think we're idiots.

Considering that less countries use the stone to measure weight than countries that use the pound, i figure its on him to do the conversions. Also, MFP is hosted in the USA and most of its traffic is from the usa according to google analytics. Yes, i "google."
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    If you don't use the metric system you are in the dark ages.
  • Morningstar25
    Morningstar25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi guys out there I'm 8st 9 and I'm hoping to get to 10st as my first milestone. I could do with some bulking pals to get started!

I was the same and recently reached 11 stone. What you been eating?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,397 MFP Moderator
    Options
    _benjammin wrote: »
    This is america and wtf is a stone in terms of pounds?

This is the Internet.
    Do you even Google?

And we wonder why the rest of the world think we're idiots.

Considering that less countries use the stone to measure weight than countries that use the pound, i figure its on him to do the conversions. Also, MFP is hosted in the USA and most of its traffic is from the usa according to google analytics. Yes, i "google."

It doesn't mean you can't figure out a basic conversion. It's literally not hard. 1st = 14 lbs. It would have literally taken you less time to figure out the most basic of conversations than to type your message.

OP, first, don't listen to that guy. Second, check out: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10479353/bulking-bishes-winter2016/p1