Back again.. hope this time for good!!

Options
Hi my name is Christina...
I wanted to introduce my self and share my weight story and struggles..

After lots and lots and lots of failed weight loss tries I think I reached hit bottom. I started dieting when I was 17 years at 71 kg and now I'm 26 and 96 kg... OMG I ALMOST REACHED THE 100 KG..!!

And I know... Thats all on me.. every beginning is easy but the hand thing is to stick to your plan. Every time I had a tinny slip I turned in to food and eat worst than before.. after each diet I gained more and more weight...

Please help me... this can NOT happen again. I need to turn my life around. I NEED to feel good about my self and not beat my self down. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin.

I'm open to criticism and advice about how to maintain in my diet and for once reach my goal..
I need to lose 36 kg (about 80 pounds) and right now this goal seems like an everest mountain...

Replies

• gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina, I am 55 and was in the same boat at your age. Love yourself for where you are at today and keep on trying to improve. I spent so many years feeling like a failure and hating my body and I wasn't even very overweight. I am sad that the pressure is still so strong on young women. Now I am overweight but I don't hate myself anymore. I try to do my best each day. I believe we need to feel good about ourselves fat or thin. You are most probably an amazing woman. Start from there, you don't need to only feel good about yourself when you are thin. Be proud of who you are and that positivity will fuel you to where you need to be!
  • cmgeo90
    cmgeo90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words. Trust me they mean a lot!! :)