Exercise VS Calories

Options
13»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    But it's quite funny now to see all your replies to my dating profile. Lmao.

I think you can see now after all this how we can do a thread right! :)
  • babygirlbriana67
    babygirlbriana67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Now onto my real quest? I just started working out 3 months ago after I'd already lost 30lbs. I've lost 17 more but I'm at a stand still. So this week I started logging my cardio into my fitness app and it adds the burned calories to my total that I should eat. I don't want to eat 700 more calories a day. But am I not eating enough??? That's what I was wanting to know. Thank u all
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Now onto my real quest? I just started working out 3 months ago after I'd already lost 30lbs. I've lost 17 more but I'm at a stand still. So this week I started logging my cardio into my fitness app and it adds the burned calories to my total that I should eat. I don't want to eat 700 more calories a day. But am I not eating enough??? That's what I was wanting to know. Thank u all

Know that the calorie burn is not ever 100% accurate no matter how or where you get it from. This might help you a little bit wit this.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/818082/exercise-calories-again-wtf/p1

eta in the main forums there are stickies that you might want to review. They are the Most Helpful Posts at the beginning of Getting Started..
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Just here to say that this thread made my day. @babygirlbriana67 good luck to you in your weight loss and dating adventures! And I agree with PP's suggestions of trying some of the other forums for more serious responses.
  • amalarangnekar
    amalarangnekar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is one hilarious thread!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

I love this thread. We approve of your dating profile :)

I always found when I hit a plateau shaking things up a bit helped. If I was doing more cardio than toning I did more toning and laid back on the cardio or maybe I'd switch to a different form of cardio. I'd also look at the sugar totals in my diaries because I tend to eat lots of those and if I keep them in check I do best