I *Heart* Body Flow Class!!

Options
I skipped for like 2 weeks and I went again yesterday and I swear it's like... everytime I go it just blows my mind how hard I have to work!

I mean, I really get sweating and breathing hard and limbs get all shakey and it's just nuts how great of a work out that class is! Especially the ab portion.. OMG, my abs are SORE from the top all the way to the bottom, and it's great!

So if you guys have access to a class like this, I HIGHLY suggest taking it! It's a Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates mix and it's great!

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I skipped for like 2 weeks and I went again yesterday and I swear it's like... everytime I go it just blows my mind how hard I have to work!

I mean, I really get sweating and breathing hard and limbs get all shakey and it's just nuts how great of a work out that class is! Especially the ab portion.. OMG, my abs are SORE from the top all the way to the bottom, and it's great!

So if you guys have access to a class like this, I HIGHLY suggest taking it! It's a Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates mix and it's great!