June Starters July 5th

Options
busymom74
busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
Hi all- Didn't see one started yet so I figured I'd go ahead and post one.

I had the best weekend! My bf woke me up Sat. and told me I had to go out and he'd let me know when to come home. SOO I went shopping! All by myself! With no one to bug me or rush me or take me off course! It was so nice! I only went to walmart! LOL But I went to the far one that is new and really nice and I charged stuff we keep saying we're going to get but never do. lol I even found some really cute clothes for me.

Yesterday was a day at the beach and my bf got me a beautiful bracelet that says "Happy birthday mommy" on one side and "Love, Annabella 7/4/10" on the other side of the charm. I love it! He had everyone come back to our house for a bonfire and cake and such so it actually felt like a birthday. Gotta love that man!

Replies

• ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a guy! <3 You are doing FANTASTIC on your journey! (No, not the one to WalMart!!) Keep up the excellent work!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thank you!
  • softlyspoken68
    Options
    i'm so glad you had a sweet birthday. Congratulations and a very Happy Birthday to YOU
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi all- Didn't see one started yet so I figured I'd go ahead and post one.

I had the best weekend! My bf woke me up Sat. and told me I had to go out and he'd let me know when to come home. SOO I went shopping! All by myself! With no one to bug me or rush me or take me off course! It was so nice! I only went to walmart! LOL But I went to the far one that is new and really nice and I charged stuff we keep saying we're going to get but never do. lol I even found some really cute clothes for me.

Yesterday was a day at the beach and my bf got me a beautiful bracelet that says "Happy birthday mommy" on one side and "Love, Annabella 7/4/10" on the other side of the charm. I love it! He had everyone come back to our house for a bonfire and cake and such so it actually felt like a birthday. Gotta love that man!

Awww that is so sweet. Your a lucky girl, he sounds like a keeper. Happy belated Birthday. Glad you had a great weekend. How are you feeling. Hope you are back to being able to eat real food.

I got away overnight on my first girls night in over 5 years. It was relaxing and fun. Just what I needed.

I have a loss to report this week finally...

LW 147.2
    Cw 145.6

Almost back down to my lowest weight since starting MFP. I plan to hold on to it this time!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Where is everyone this week! Come on girls!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks momto he is def a keeper! I am back to normal food on the one side of my mouth lol It makes me nervous to get food back where the others were. I get these ones out on the 17th. :huh:
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Oh My! I assumed you had them all removed at one time. That is horrible to do it in stages now you know what to expect the second time, which when it comes to dental stuff I find is not really a good thing. Maybe thats just me.

So on my girls weekend my friend took pitas cut them into chip sizes, then pulled them in half and baked them in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes. They are just like chips, great for dipping and a much healthier option. She did them with olive oil, garlic and parsley, I did a few minute ago with nothing on them just the pita, they crisp up the same and I am eating them with hummus. Sooo good.
  • busymom74
    Options
    I had to have them done in stages for ins reasons but really I actually feel better about it. I was really worked up last time. I'll be much more calm this time. lol It wasn't half as bad as I expected! (The pain afterwards was though!)

Sounds soooo good! I know you can buy pita chips and I LOVE them! Not so healthy when you eat the entire bag in one sitting... :laugh:
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA lately. I was out of town for fourth of July weekend and am just getting back into the swing of things. I ate pretty terribly but we had my bridal shower on Saturday and I just couldn't resist all the yummy food Momma made for me! I weighed in today instead of Monday since I was out of town. Hopefully, eating right the rest of this week will show a bigger loss on Monday.

For now...
    LW: 190.5 (I think)
    CW: 189.5
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Great job with the loss Shanna. You must have been pretty good all week if you still came out on top after an indulgent weekend. Hope you had a blast at your bridal shower.
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    Thanks Mom2! I was down to 187.5 before I went to my parents' house so hopefully the rest will come off in the next couple days.
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm so mad. At first I had lost 18 pounds, but now I'm up 4 pounds. WTH?? I guess this is where the real weight loss journey begins :grumble:

3.5 weeks
    35weeks.jpg
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Yollie she is so precious it makes me want another. I have to remind myself there is no more room at the in!
  • busymom74
    Options
    I second Momto- Makes me want to try for another. :noway: So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Don't worry about being up- your body is still adjusting!

Yay! On my weigh in!

LW- 149
    CW-147.7

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    sorry i've been missing recently been so busy at work just haven't had the time to log in everything.

busymom - happy birthday sounds like you had a great time. wish my bf would do the same for me. ah well i'll find out next week when its my bday.

yolie - she is so beautiful. don't worry about the weight it will come off in time.

shanna - you're doing so well keep it up.

i had to weigh myself 3 times this morning just to make sure it was right.

SW- 180lbs
    LW - 131.0lbs
    CW - 127.4 lbs

can't believe it 3.6lbs gone. by the way i've changed my goal weight to 120lbs because i have now passed my original target.
    so so happy today.:laugh:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Awesome Kaja! I'm so jealous!! I really hope I'm over the yo-yo ing. I really want to hit my goal before winter comes. I want to ENJOY this! lol
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Fantastic weigh ins Kaja and Busymom. Keep it up.
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I can't believe she is a month old today :noway: