I'm new to this and I hope it works!!

Options
I'm Beth. If anyone has helpful suggestions please feel free to share.

Replies

• Simmonsfitcoach
    Simmonsfitcoach Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Let me assure you that tracking your food intake is a great way to get started on your fitness journey!! What are you planning to accomplish here? What are your goals?
  • Roseofparadise
    Roseofparadise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth - I joined planet fitness and have committed to 2 days per week. What are your exercise choices? Today is my first day back with FP. I also need advice and pointers. Have a slimming day!
  • DietVanillaCoke
    DietVanillaCoke Posts: 259 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Welcome Beth! MFP does work!!! One of the reasons I lost 90lbs back during 2012-2013. If you log and weigh your food every single day the weight will come off =) It's that easy! The hard part is committing and having dedication to change your lifestyle.

I think I lost the first 20-30lbs without any exercise then i decided i wanted to be super toned so i started lifting weights and walking and it worked wonders.

*Take baby steps and don't be too hard on yourself when it gets tough.
    *Add heaps of supportive people and they will help you stay active and on track =)
    *Use this site like Facebook and log in daily, adding people who will support you makes it so much easier to lose weight.
    *Find things you enjoy doing, such as walking or watching youtube work out videos.
    *Drink up, water will help you A LOT =D

All the best on your health journey!