Is there anybody out there serious about getting healthy?

Options
124»

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    boxchick79 wrote: »
    The only reason I am here is to get some feedback , tips, help in my quest to get healthy this year. Seems like all I am seeing is anything but that...
    So you think that getting healthy is just about eating "clean" and some exercise? You do realize that some of the best athletes in the world eat junk food? That health is more than about eating and exercise? That just losing weight alone decreases risk of health issues?
    What is it that you feel is "unhealthy" that you're seeing on the forums?

EDIT: Just noticed that it's in the Chit Chat forums.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Get outta here with your logic and words that make sense

Yeah, I have noticed that whenever Ninerbuff pops up it is all common sense and intelligent feedback. What is with that guy. <rolls eyes>

those people are wizards.

http://global3.memecdn.com/harry-your-a-wizard_o_538855.jpgz6u9aiqbop3v.png

What about the awkward moment when you realize the meme is gramatiy incorrect

What about the awkward moment when you realize you have misspelled a word while correcting grammar. :)

PS I love you x

Haha wtf is gramatiy
    But honestly why do people not their memes.

What would criticize then though. I am one of the worst grammar Nazis usually. I do try to keep it to myself but it's haaaard it is soooo hard. :(

• manderson27
    Options
    The only reason I am here is to get some feedback , tips, help in my quest to get healthy this year. Seems like all I am seeing is anything but that...
    So you think that getting healthy is just about eating "clean" and some exercise? You do realize that some of the best athletes in the world eat junk food? That health is more than about eating and exercise? That just losing weight alone decreases risk of health issues?

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Yeah, I have noticed that whenever Ninerbuff pops up it is all common sense and intelligent feedback. What is with that guy. <rolls eyes>

What about the awkward moment when you realize you have misspelled a word while correcting grammar. :)

PS I love you x

Haha wtf is gramatiy

What would criticize then though. I am one of the worst grammar Nazis usually. I do try to keep it to myself but it's haaaard it is soooo hard. :(

No punctuation.

You passed the test and are now entered in the draw for a holiday in Swindon :)

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Welcome to Chit Chat. (yes people are here to be healthy, but that is not the point of chit chat) FYI I have lost 100 lbs using this app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPtJt4A7iOA
  • manderson27
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

PS I love you x

Haha wtf is gramatiy

No punctuation.

You passed the test and are now entered in the draw for a holiday in Swindon :)
    Vacation. Incorrect usage of holiday.

I am British Sir I go on "Holiday" I do not have "Vacations"

PS I love you :)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    I'm just on here to creep on everyone and get everyone's Kik and snap. I won't get healthy and you can't make me. Savages...