So, here I am again!

Well, so it begins! I was here a few years ago, been up, been down. Obviously I am up again. I lost 20 pounds last year starting on January 6th, and I have gained most of it back again. Sigh! I am running out of time to lose this weight, I will be 70 in June, OMG! I was doing great until Kettle Corn season started up. We make and sell Kettle Corn all Spring, Summer and Fall. So, needless to say, we are around carnival and fair food every weekend. It wouldn't have been so bad if I don't feel the need to taste EVERY batch to make sure the salt is right. I think this year, I will just have to trust that I salted it correctly. Holy cow, I do love Kettle Corn though! Anyway, I am back and I'm hoping to get some encouragement here. Hello ladies and gents! HELP!

Replies

• Kschmidt64
    Kschmidt64 Posts: 18 Member
    PINTREST has a lot of low card/low calorie options. I too like popcorn. However at 52 yrs old, I am getting ready for gastric surgery in March and can no long eat it for at least a year if ever again. I have about 120 pounds to lose. You can lose the 20 pounds again.

Just remember to exercise. I plan to start with some hand weights, kettle ball (not popcorn haha), and my Pilates ball. Figured the plank, hip thrust with the Pilates ball should help with my lower back. If you can walk at the very least and learn to teach yourself "its okay to say No to food."
    That is one thing I have to work on for my weight loss journey. Saying Yes to the right foods and NO to the Bad and its okay to have a bit on occasion. I currently weigh 228 pounds. But looking at your picture you look good. Just keep trying and its all about an attitude change. Hang in there you will get the weight off in time.