Friends...how many of us have them??

Options
mznik114
mznik114 Posts: 82 Member
Hey MFP!!! I'm kind of new, kind of not. I believe I've been doing MFP for a couple months but haven't really been serious about it. I'm getting serious now and plan on reaching my goal to lose 50 lbs.! I need MFP friends though!!! This journey is so tough but there is nothing like having friends along the way.

I'm excited about this journey and would like to meet people that feel the same!!

Replies

• NSMustanggirl
    NSMustanggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about 6 months - love it! Feel free to add if you'd like! Friends made a whole lot of difference! In your motivation and level of accountability!
  • slh3103
    slh3103 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP for at least a year now. And your right, it makes a difference when you have friends cheering you on. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I personally have a lot of great MFP friends and do find that it really helps to have the support, and I am always looking for more friends to support and get support back from so anyone can feel free to add me for support!!
  • mznik114
    Options
    Thanks ladies...I'm adding you BOTH...Let's get it!!!
  • 2kidzmom1
    2kidzmom1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP...actually added it to my phone about a year ago, but not serious about it. This is a touch journey. Today I got on the scale and am the heaviest that I have EVER been..I think even heavier then when I was pregnant with my two children. I need friends so I will be adding some and please add me. I need some encouragement...I have to do this. My family has diabates and high blood pressure...but God has been keeping me so I need to do the best I can to stay off that path and live a healthy lifestyle. I want them to see a great example and eat healthy as well! I hope some of you add me as a friend and encourge me along the way! Blessed day all!! -one day at a time!!!! :wink:
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've been off and on for a year I guess but got more serious in February/March and l was roughing it alone then got a couple IRL(in real life) friends to join me but they punked out or gave up and I've tried to encourage them to come back but to no avail yet. So I've finally turned to the community here and getting some great support so far with the people I've added and trying to lend support where I can. I've got about 100 to lose, feel free to add me!
  • deb_137
    deb_137 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell you how much difference friends make on my journey (what I call this weight loss adventure). Feel free to read my profile, blog, etc and see if you think we might benefit each other. If so, I would love to be your friend!

Same goes for anyone else replying on this topic :flowerforyou:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    who needs them when you can have FUN enemies>>?
  • lainey1410
    Options
    I need mfp friends too, im just new to all this so have none at all :( lol! add me x
  • mznik114
    Options
    You can certainly do it!!! I added you as a friend and we can do it together! I've already lost 80 lbs and it took 2-3 years. I plan on keeping it off and losing 50 more! Let me know if you need help with anything. I can certainly share what I know!
  • mznik114
    Options
    Ooops...that was a reply to 2kids1mom
  • mznik114
    Options
    Kangoojumps!!!! Hahahahaaa....good one! You will top that list for me :)