Looking for support from other nerds/geeks out there

Options
2»

Replies

• jacobhillman
    jacobhillman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Nerd here, similar goals. Feel free to add (op or anyone that wants a buddy)
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Nerd here looking to lose some weight two days strong. PC gamer (h1z1, D3, hearthstone, overwatch, never winter, any arpg really)

Sending an request your way
  • Sesshomaru2024711
    Options
    FallGirl84 wrote: »
    I'm really trying to succeed this time, so I'd need every bit of support and motivation from you guys - preferably from other nerds and geeks.

I'm 32 and I live in Finland. Love comics (western & manga), games (PC, console, board games), books, movies and generally just being a fangirl for several things (Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, HIMYM, Star Trek, Supernatural, Labyrinth, Harry Potter, Outlander, Drizzt Do'Urden, Walking Dead, Rick & Morty, Family Guy, Goonies, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters...).

I am trying to be active, log in as often as I can and also write a blog here. I'm aiming to lose 86lb in total, so there's a long way to go - and I could really use the help.

You can do this girl!! I'm rootin for ya!! Woop Woop!!
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,743 Member
    Options
    tmbg1 wrote: »
    I'm a total geek! I love world of warcraft, mystery science theater 3000, and many other nerdy things! Need to lose 40 pounds. Feel free to add me!!

@tmbg1 I'm adding you because you have a giant duck in your profile pic!

Also a geek - we've been on a Doctor Who marathon (right now Patrick Troughton is on, and we were watching the David Tennant ones this morning) for the past few days. More movies and TV as opposed to gaming. My biggest favorite is Babylon 5. I miss that show...they really developed the characters the best.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Oh forgot to add that They Might be Giants is my favorite band... #nerdrock
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Comic book and OUAT geek. Fanfiction writer. And 89 lbs to lose! Add me?