I guess it's about time I say hello

Options
Just realized a bit ago that I have over 100 posts now so I figure I should introduce myself. I have been using the app off and on for the past year. This is my fourth time on a weight loss journey but this time I feel I have a new mentality and understand it better so I plan to make it my final time and keep the pounds off for good! Last year I had several stand-stills, I fumbled, I struggled, I fell off track and binged, I stopped counting calories because I thought I had everything under control and I still managed to lose almost 72 pounds. This year, I plan to work harder, track better, be more diligent, eat better, and get my mind in a better place as well. I want to at least match what I accomplished last year, hopefully more. My final goal is a total of 188 pounds of weight loss. Currently, I am down 74.

So, hello!

I want to wish everyone else who may just be starting a journey or may be re-starting that you CAN do this! You don't need fancy clothes, to follow a specific diet plan, to pay to join a gym, to buy pills or wraps or shakes or teas. All you need is a positive attitude and the determination to make things different this time around!