No Fad diets/tricks this time!

Options
I have done a few over the last couple of years. Yes, weight came off and yes those lbs came right back on plus 10. Keeping it simple. Smart choices, counting calories reasonably...math does not lie! And getting into a fun workout schedule. If this does not work, well....its beer, wings and pizza all day every day!

Replies

• MagneticGanymede
    MagneticGanymede Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I lost weight quickly last year trying a quick fix diet but then gained a lot back. Now I'm trying to get to the root of the problem and really make a change in my habits. I don't want restrictions in the types of food I'm eating this time, just want to stay in my calorie limit and I'm working on not snacking when I'm stressed or bored between meals- makes it a lot easier to stay in my calorie allotment and I think it's a behavior I need to change for long term maintenance.

Good luck to you, sent friend request. :)
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Oh, i just saw your response! I am not good at navigating MFP! I had lost about 12 lbs in 3 weeks on Atkins but could not keep it going. Same here, got tired of the restrictions and realized its just not working! Hey, we can do it together this time!!
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Also, im in a group weight loss for the next 7 weeks, you should join. If its a closed group just friend req. The group owner. Its helping me out..