Replies

• annobrien406
    annobrien406 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants please add me
  • kshelton957
    kshelton957 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back up and need the same thing!
    awsome pic!!
    I had to let you know

• KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    26 and 2 weeks in! I will motivate if you do the same!!
  • kshelton957
    kshelton957 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What's up guy's, this is my second day in on this app... I am really loving all that this app brings. Feel free to add me, motivation is needed. Before I was introduced to this app I lost 22 pounds. I encourage you guy's, each day new results!! Bring it! I still have 50 pounds to shed. 296-274
  • saff12
    saff12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends so we can motivate each other too, feel free to add me x
  • JoelKnow
    JoelKnow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    24 here. I say we all add each other and try our best to motivate one another to keep at it and that we're all in it together. A bit cliche, I know but I think it'll work here.
  • timjmartin23
    timjmartin23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on journey, I am going to lose another 100 lbs this year, already lost 24lbs since I started with a PT in mid November.

If I can share what I've found, denying yourself food or foods doesn't work - eat clean, unprocessed food for your main diet & moderation on the rest - stay in your MFP target & log everything - even if it puts you over!

Exercise is everything & don't shy from the weights as well as cardio - it accelerates your base metabolism rate & really helps.

Try not to "lose 100 lbs ... rather, lose 1lb but 100 times" ... don't know why but that makes me feel better

Add if you wish... I don't ramble on quite as much but do log every day!

Tim