Anyone from Pakistan ??

Options
I would really love to know if there is anyone from here, I can not find any local healthy recipes and our way of living is a little bit different. If anyone is from Pak, Please leave me an IM

Replies

• deltaop007
    deltaop007 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't think we can eat healthy here. lol

The only thing I can recommend, and which has worked for me, is to create your own recipes and log them. Make them as accurate as possible with serving size and ingredients.

I am losing weight by eating all Pakistani stuff - dal, murghi, aalo, roti and the lot. Granted that I exercise as well but I believe being accurate with my food has really helped.
  • Amber_7556
    Amber_7556 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey , lol yeh , paki stuff is full
    Of calories. Ty for replying, I sent you a friend request
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That's awesome @deltaop007 I currently live at home n my mom's cooking is hard to pass up but I'm working on it. Biryani, pakoray, pulao , kormas n samosay r really unhelpful to diets lol. I'm learning though not everything is bad as long as it falls in my deficit allowance. Best of luck on ur journey... Hope the scale continues to cooperate with u!
  • MsNaz786
    MsNaz786 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pakistani here add me if you would like
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    from jordan ( middle east ) i know what you are suffering from , add me feel free if you want
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    not Pakistani. is turmeric tea safe for pregnant women?
  • jal2498
    jal2498 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    paki food is super high in calories I guess its all about portion control