Have you ever had an embarrassing fitness moment?

Options
BrainyBurro
BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
was it more embarrassing than this guy's embarrassing moment?

*warning* gif is a pic of a guy who crapped himself running a marathon.

http://heisdnast.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/marathon.gif

Replies

• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Eh, I nuclear crapped myself once when playing frisbee golf when I was 18. That's almost a marathon, right?

edit: in my defense, it was later diagnosed as food poisoning.
  • rebzim80
    rebzim80 Posts: 13
    Options
    I don't think I can top that, but here I go anyways. My husband had me trying to do some type of squat exercise at the gym and when I squatted down my shorts decided to embarrass me and ripped along the seam. Needless to say, all those around got a glimpse of my granny panties. I don't think I've been to a gym since then.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Eh, I nuclear crapped myself once when playing frisbee golf when I was 18. That's almost a marathon, right?

it happens. :laugh:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    rebzim's post reminds me of a couple of years ago.

Played 27 holes of golf (real golf, not frisbee...I retired from frisbee that day) with my butt hanging out. :) Went to straddle a creek bed to play my ball out of it, was wearing canvas shorts. Ripped down the middle from the belt line all the way to the bottom hem, just above the knees. I subjected my buddies to 27 holes of robin's egg blue trunks that day. Good times. :laugh:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My worst has been passing wind during stretches in my martial arts class, but excessive jumping jacks do make me have to go pee.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options

it happens. :laugh:

Sh it happens :laugh:
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I shat my britches running the floor in a basketball game once...I just faked an injury and walking into the locker room.
  • That_car_is_full_of_balloons
    Options
    i ate almost an entire box of honey nut cheerios dry to fuel my run
    i never tried that before
    apparently it was too much fiber
    halfway through my run i had abdominal cramps
    the kind where you know something BIG is about to go down
    i had to go off the trail and find a secluded spot
    i found an oak tree facing a pond and no people in sight
    so i squatted down and let nature take over from there
    i literally felt a stream of poo exit my butt for 10 seconds straight
    it felt so relieving
    i guess the only thing embarassing were the ducks staring at me through the corner of their eye
    they kept going around in circles and would sneak a peek at me
    i took off my t-shirt and used that to wipe. it was a beater anyway
    then i just left it there. natures souvenir i guess haha.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    was it more embarrassing than this guy's embarrassing moment?

*warning* gif is a pic of a guy who crapped himself running a marathon.

http://heisdnast.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/marathon.gif

No stories yet but my question to you is what on God's green/blue earth would possess you to even watch that gif?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i farted doing leg press a couple months back. does it count if i didnt give a ****? (what i did there...do you see it?)
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    One time I was in my back yard stretching after a run, with my ipod on....I was listing to a Beyonce song, and the spirit moved me so I started busting out some serious (white lady, Mom-style) dance moves, y'know, kicking and gyrating, dor several minutes....I truned around...and me neighbors waved at me. They had some friends over for a dinner party on their deck, in full view of me.
    :embarassed:
    Still can't hear that song without cringing lol!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I can't recall anything truly heinous, but my gym is at home so even if something did happen IDGAF.

Mostly I'm in to see what happened to everyone else. :smile:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    One time this girl was on an exercise bike and when she got up I went over to smell her seat.....but then she came back and saw me doing it. That was awkward and kind of embarassing.
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    My worst has been passing wind during stretches in my martial arts class, but excessive jumping jacks do make me have to go pee.

Lol! I can so relate - ANY jumping makes me have to pee... Trampolines are out of the question. Pregnancy destroyed by body in so many ways... I guess having almost 10 pounds of baby using your bladder as a cushion has an effect :laugh:
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I was in the zone on the treadmill with my earbuds at 5am. There are 20 treadmills all in a line and I was the only one using one. Suddenly there was a man right beside me. I was startled and jumped just enough to mess up my gait. I hopped around trying to recover for a few seconds, ended up turned completely around and shot off the back onto my stomach. He was very apologetic. I was laughing so hard I was in tears. Then I lectured him about perhaps squeezing in between unoccupied treadmills next time.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Happens all the time to where it's not embarrassing anymore. Never fails...I'll be in the free weight area and look in the mirror and I have one headlight on. How do you fix that without drawing even more attention to yourself? I've come to the conclusion now...screw it!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Happens all the time to where it's not embarrassing anymore. Never fails...I'll be in the free weight area and look in the mirror and I have one headlight on. How do you fix that without drawing even more attention to yourself? I've come to the conclusion now...screw it!

I hate that! This happens to me ALL THE TIME! I'm so happy I'm not the only one! My husband loves to tease me about it. If I go to the gym (which is rare since I like videos at home) I'll wear those pads. Feels so silly!
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Running on the treadmill usually results in at least one or two releases of flatulence.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I spent an entire day skiing in jeans with a huge rip on the butt. My bottom was so numb from all the falling I was doing so I never noticed until I saw all the pics. Two lessons learned: don't ski in jeans, have friends that will tell you when your butt is hanging out in public!