New here-looking for accoutability buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• timjmartin23
    timjmartin23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Add me if you wish
  • phoenix74162
    phoenix74162 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Sent a FR. Always need more friends.
  • _Huntsman_
    _Huntsman_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends
  • annxp93
    annxp93 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Added everyone:)
  • Lucy17128
    Lucy17128 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This is a great place for support. And helps keep you accountable. I sent you a friend request
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here too. I will take all the new friends and accountability partners I can. Started with 80 to lose and am down 22 so far since Dec. 6. Gotta keep movin! Anyone is welcome to add me. 1 question though, How do I add someone?
  • lhreporter
    lhreporter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1'm new to My Fitness Pal, new to all the accountability. I'd love to participate! What now? If you've got all these people that want the same thing, how do we stay in touch and accountable? sorry, I'm new.
  • behrmanncharles
    behrmanncharles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Having accountability buddies is so important! Every time i lost sight of goals is when i do it alone!
  • Camimdna
    Camimdna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for accountability buddies. Please add me :smile:
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are going to be too busy filling in your 2-3 times a week blurb to get any workouts happening! :# If you want another bod in your list of supporters, I'm in!

63398348.png
  • drwillem
    drwillem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have had this app for years... never knew about posting :#
  • michelefullerton72
    michelefullerton72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a fabby hiit workout from YouTube, when my wee ones in bed, my husband just looks at me like I'm nuts!!
  • MiriamJA
    MiriamJA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi @annxp93 and everyone else on this thread. I've been on this journey several times before and tend to fall off track. I'm back at it and just like you, I'm also looking for more MFP friends that can keep me motivated and on track. I'm going to add you and hope we can encourage each other to reach our goals.
  • lucidream9339
    lucidream9339 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I need the same. Anyone can add me. I'm getting into tracking my calorie intake and excersizing here and there. Want to lose some weight but mostly get my resting heart rate a little lower. So cardio and more protien and water for me. Would love some company along the way.
  • jparkhurst21
    jparkhurst21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Always looking for and willing to offer support. Have a great weekend all 1
  • SnatchPosse
    SnatchPosse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm also facing challenges getting to the gym from depression and anxiety so I'd love to share ideas on how to better overcome that. And I have a large dog too! I keep reminding myself that my being healthier is good for her and having her means that I'm always getting at least a couple hours of activity, even if it's just a walk. Now I also want to focus on rebuilding my own fitness.