girls wearing sports bras at the gym.... is this a myth?

Options
2»

Replies

• justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    i always see girls wearing sports bras on instagram pics and youtube videos
    never seen it in real life whether at the gym, track, park
    is this is a myth?

67206d1282532328-wearing-only-sports-bra-paradise-walk-womens-gym.jpg

i've never seen this but i have seen girls wear those fashion gym shoes with heels ... really stupid !!

:noway: stooopid!!:noway:
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    only woman at my gym doing it are about 60+

they are the ones who have the IDGAF mentality.
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I see it very rarely at the one gym I go to. The other one I go to is a university gym and they have signs up that say NO BOOBS NO BUMS NO BELLIES. I'm not sure if this is because of a university wide policy or what.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i see it pretty regularly.

for those that never see it where do you live? the 1950's? :D
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I see it at Walmart.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I see it at Walmart.

and those people are not in shape at all. I have seen worse then that at wal-mart

www.peopleofwalmart.com
  • Humanovation
    Humanovation Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I find it very motivating ;-)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options

I can understand wearing a sports bra as a top. I can't understand how the blonde girl can stand having her hair down like that while working out. Mine would be stuck to my back and shoulders and arms and face and neck and probably to the person next to me as well.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    One of my goals is to be confident enough to go out running or to yoga in just a bra-style top. I do it all the time in my home gym.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

I can understand wearing a sports bra as a top. I can't understand how the blonde girl can stand having her hair down like that while working out. Mine would be stuck to my back and shoulders and arms and face and neck and probably to the person next to me as well.

I was thinking the exact same thing!
    Makes it OBVIOUSLY a promo photo because seriously, unless you are walking on the treadmill to socialize, your hair would be up. Also, no need for a sports bra. You wouldn't work up a sweat. :huh:

Also, I have never seen girls wear just a sports bra to my gym. small tanks and shorts, yes. But not a sports bra. No bellies are being shown!
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I see it daily no matter what season it is (I live in CA).

I pass by a lake on my way to work and this morning I counted close to 10. Not sure about at the gym though, but I assume there too.

I live in Southern CA but have never seen just the sports bra. Not at my gym, not outside. I'm way too ick to attempt it myself plus i have a piercing that is way to obvious in a thin sports bra.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Those chicks aren't working out. They're hangin' out, posing for a photo. Look at them: they're smiling, hair is down, makeup is fresh. Why are we looking at this?