Weekly Challenge

Options
enriqueb03
enriqueb03 Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2017 in Challenges
This starts Monday January 16th

This is a way to attempt to keep each other accountable EVERY DAY for behaviors that support a healthy body and hopefully will lead to a healthy mind and healthy habits. This challenge sounds remarkably simple, but we both know that staying faithful to daily logging can become tricky after a few days...

The challenge:
1. Check in here every day starting on Monday the 16th (or earlier, if you like) to report on how you are doing with your Everyday Healthy Habit(s). Include your struggles and successes to help reflect on what is working and what is not working!
2. Workout a minimum of 3 days a week, aiming for 5 days a week.
3. Log your calories / workout and hit your goal 5 / 7 days.
4. 1-2 Cheat MEALS, not days, per week! :wink:
5. Feel free to provide props and support to keep the motivation going for each other.

That's it! Sounds too easy, but it works! Let's support each other to be healthier in 2017!

So I'll go first:

Date: January 13th, 2017 (reporting for today)
Logged food intake: Yes
Exercised: Not yet
Avoid unplanned PM snack:
Practiced meditation (something I want to try for stress management): Yes

Current weight: 166
Goal weight for March 13th: 156

Current struggles:
Calories consumed in the evening
Eating enough during the day
Adding weight lifting into my current workout routine

Current strengths:
Determination. It's hard to get back on track, but I have done it before and know I can do it again!
Mental stability - Being consistent in one area of my life helps me stay consistent in other areas as well.
Money - Weekends I end up going out for dinner and drinks and it kills my work from the week. I want to avoid going out and finding other activities that will help me save money and not feel like I'm starting over weekly.