100 lb down

Options
shiec92
shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
xsx11psebh8a.jpg

I've lost just over 7 stone in about a year, which I've now been maintaining for about a year.

Feeling a lot better than I did, able to do lots more.
But I'd love to change my body some more. Any advice welcome on toning, etc...

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • richdh77
    richdh77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brilliant stuff. What type of diet/lifestyle approach did you use? Low carb etc??
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Allie2060
    Allie2060 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! Check out the Fitness & Exercise forum on here and look for threads about strength training/lifting. Also look at the thread in the Maintenance forum about recomposition. It sounds like this is what you're wanting.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    amazing job. You look so great. And more applause for maintaining.
  • ishmallow
    ishmallow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Killer transformation. Hope you enjoy the toning process, it'll be just as rewarding
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I really like Chalean Extreme. (I am not a BB coach)..I just enjoy her workouts..other then that hit the gym.
  • McKay85
    McKay85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is so amazing! Thank you for sharing! Whats a stone, though??? I've seen other people on MVP say it
  • churchy73
    churchy73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very well done!

(Mckay.. a stone is equivalent to 14lb's, in England we tend to say our weight in stones & pounds e.g. 10 Stone 2, ...
    maybe because they sound like small numbers lol?)
  • GemFromJannah
    GemFromJannah Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    McKay85 wrote: »
    Wow! This is so amazing! Thank you for sharing! Whats a stone, though??? I've seen other people on MVP say it

1 stone = 14lbs
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work...especially the maintaining. I've heard that's the hardest part...never quite have gotten there to find out!
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, you look great! Awesome transformation, congratulations with maintaining, too.

Now your weight is stable, toning up sounds as a nice next step.

What has helped me after losing 56 lbs is basically planks. Lots of them, lol!

I run as well, its great for muscle definition and is amazing for the blood circulation, in case you have little buggers of cellulitis and stuff left.

Do keep us posted!
  • lannakin
    lannakin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow just wow! Truly motivational! Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!