Someone on the Internet doesn't like me!

Options
crackpotbaby
crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
So lovely when a stranger chooses to send an unsolicited bullying private message.

Locked account, no added friends.
I call 2nd account solely for the purpose of being a cow. I could be wrong. Maybe it's just someone too cowardly to say what they want on a public forum.

Replies

• PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    The internet is not a safe place my friend.
  • crackpotbaby
    Options
    The internet is not a safe place my friend.

My skin's so thick it's basically scales.
    :)
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    People...they're the worst!
    This is why I love my dog.
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I have multiples of people on the internet that don't like me, I try keep myself from having sleepless nights but - sometimes my coffee addition is too much!!
    I figure I have far more people that do than don't so - I'm cool with it! Lol

On a more serious note - be sure to block any member that sends you such messages and feel free to message a mod (myself or another) or a staff member.
    Abuse of the messaging system is a violation of the terms people agree to when using the MyFitnessPal website.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    People...they're the worst!
    This is why I love my dog.

yeah... I try to give people the benefit of doubt

but they always fall short of what my dog provides day in and day out
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I just assume that people don't like me. Which kind of works for me- I'm not a fan of people in general. I'm grateful for the filter between my brain and mouth, which works 97% of the time .

Would much rather be around other animals .
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    I just assume that people don't like me. Which kind of works for me- I'm not a fan of people in general. I'm grateful for the filter between my brain and mouth, which works 97% of the time .

I'm half velociraptor :smiley:
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

I'm half velociraptor :smiley:

Which is why our relationship endures...
  • jenmar222
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Seriously though, OP. The best thing is to just ignore him/her. Now they're going to feel smug that they got under your skin enough for you to create a whole thread about em
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    I have rhino skin. And basically run through people who try to impede my path.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I say stop caring if they like you or not. let them hate,like they say" let your haters be your motivators"
  • crackpotbaby
    Options
    I have multiples of people on the internet that don't like me, I try keep myself from having sleepless nights but - sometimes my coffee addition is too much!!

On a more serious note - be sure to block any member that sends you such messages and feel free to message a mod (myself or another) or a staff member.
    Abuse of the messaging system is a violation of the terms people agree to when using the MyFitnessPal website.

Thanks mate, I will do if it continues but I'm more amused than anything.

• jenmar222
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Adam if people don't like you it's only because you're a mod. You're a fantastic human being my friend :)

Is he paying you to say this? Do you get to post the F word or something now without getting in trouble? Whats the deal?

Bahaha! He's never been less than amazingly kind to me.

dypymzdu372z.jpg

Adam if people don't like you it's only because you're a mod. You're a fantastic human being my friend :)

Aha I'm the last person that would bother - I'm glad to have to people that do like me and happy to see how great this place is!

In my time here I don't think I've had a day I haven't seen something funny on chitchat and just randomly started laughing - people around me must think I'm crazy!!!!