After picture - 30lbs lost

Options
UKMarjie
UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
So I am feeling a bit down and needed to give myself some clue that yes in fact I have had some success. Maybe I am still considering some additional goals (weight loss or further improved fitness)...but I do need to celebrate this.

AfterPicJuly2013_zpsaf664285.jpg

Replies

• Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You have every reason to be proud - this is a very noticeable difference, and you look great :flowerforyou:!
  • StaceySaysRelax
    StaceySaysRelax Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats!
  • UKMarjie
    Options
    Thanks. I feel like a doofus - couldn't find this post so did it again above. Now I look like an attention seeker. Ooops.

Seeing it on the screen is helping.
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • wvkat3000
    wvkat3000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the before and afters, always motivating to me! Your legs look so good by the way!
  • vtotheicky
    vtotheicky Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well done! 30lbs is a lot of weight- you should be very proud :)
  • jinna86
    jinna86 Posts: 93
    Options
    What a huge difference! Congrats on your success! :smile:
  • DarthMom280
    DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! This is truly inspirational! Thank you for posting it!

I'm a newbie and trying to read and learn as much as I can in order to do it right this time after years of yo-yoing. Like you, I'm 41 and I currently need to lose about 30 lbs. to be within a healthy BMI range. Can you tell me how you did it and how long it took? I'm trying the TDEE -20% and logging all my calories for the first time in my life. I also have 2 kids like you. How often do you exercise and is it a lot of strength training?

Congratulations on your success!
  • malibu5880
    malibu5880 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Celebrate and Sing it! Amazing changes have taken place in your body. New goals are great, but dont let unrealistic expectations, get you down.
  • carolina_75
    Options
    felicidades por el gran logro
  • lea123e
    lea123e Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking great!! You should be very proud of yourself :))
  • madasanatter
    madasanatter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Be proud - you look great
  • UKMarjie
    Options
    I posted twice by accident - if you find my other post I put the work out I do there. The diet is just keeping with my numbers on here. Believe it or not I was on about 1500 to 1600 so nothing too radical. Good luck chickie! I did it in 6-7 months.
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Great results! Congrats:)
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    W/out sounding weird...I wish I had your legs! You look great! I can't wait till I feel ok with someone taking a pic of me from the back :laugh:
  • penelope76
    penelope76 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So I am feeling a bit down and needed to give myself some clue that yes in fact I have had some success. Maybe I am still considering some additional goals (weight loss or further improved fitness)...but I do need to celebrate this.

Girl you look awesome!!! Dont be down hun :smile: You have come along way and you look amazing!!!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Great job !
  • thatch1234
    thatch1234 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Ummm that is a MASSIVE difference. U look incredible. Well done to you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!