Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV - causing gossip in the neighbourhood!

Found yesterday from my Mum that someone who lives near us who has known me all my life, saw my husband and son in the supermarket. She was about to go an say hi to my son (he has autism and everyone knows who he is), when she noticed that my husband was holding hands with a strange woman. She quickly went away embarrassed. She totally did not realise that it was me - over 5 stone lighter (and lighter even than when she knew me as a teen), and very different hair (grey and curly rather than long and dyed). She thought he had another woman!!!! I've read others have had this - never thought it would be me!

Replies

• poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    Good for you honey thats awesome!!!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Hilarious! Congratulations on the confusion :wink:.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Oh that's funny! And congrats on your new look! :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    awesome NSV!!
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Maybe it was another woman? How can you be sure?

Just kidding Great job :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • schakiiiii
    schakiiiii Posts: 39 Member
    haha what a success! too funny. Congrats!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Funny! And really great! :drinker:
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Hilarious and awesome! :smile:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    lmao. He's cheating on you....with you! hahaha. :drinker: '

Great NSV :D
  • Brummig
    Brummig Posts: 94
    don't joke - MIL has already accused me playing around - why else would I want to loose weight!

Seriously me and OH are solid, and he has been very supportive of all the changes.
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,630 Member
    That's fantastic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!