Fitbit or Garmin?

Options
2»

Replies

• LilacLion
    LilacLion Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    love my Garmin VivoSmart HR+ I use most of the bells and whistles and have found it very accurate. Love that it's waterproof and the computer interface is less condescending lol
  • Maddogpilot
    Maddogpilot Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Consider the TomTom Spark 3. I've owed a Fitbit and a Garmin and I find this superior. You can even swim laps with this watch. The tracking options are great. Plays music to your bluetooth headset. If you're into multi sports this is the watch for you.

MFP doesn't play well with this watch so it only transfers some exercise data to MFP (no financial interest by MFP?) The only other caveat is that when you are using the GPS tracking, Heart monitor, and bluetooth music it eats the battery in a few hours. Battery will last many days with normal wake/sleep tracking. Recharges quickly.
  • sijaeabc
    sijaeabc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've had my garmin viviactive hr for a couple of months and have worn it continuously except for charging. I absolutely love it including the heart rate function. It has really helped me stay on track and start meeting my goals. The step counter is accurate for me and the calorie burns are much more realistic. The battery lasts a long time and I've been very happy with its ease of use. The stair counting doesn't really work but I don't pay attention to that.